Golden Valley Dentist - St. Paul MN Dental Implant Center - MN Dental Implant Center
Implant Consultation & CT
New Patients Only
*Some exclusions apply
Revitalize Your Smile with Dental Implants
New techniques in dental implant surgery allow the placement of dental implants in our office with no incision, no sutures and little post-operative swelling or discomfort. You can leave our office with a highly esthetic smile, usually in less than one hour.
The incredible precision of computer guided surgery (NobelGuide) now allows a procedure called teeth-in-an-hour™. The teeth-in-a-day procedure is exclusively for patients with no teeth. The patient must be able to open his/her mouth a certain amount, be healthy and have a certain amount of bone. When these requirements are met, the patient may select this amazing option for replacing their teeth with dental implants.
Reasons for Dental Implants
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth.
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space.
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion.
- Restore or enhance facial tissues.
- Support a bridge or denture, making it more secure and comfortable.
Please browse through our website and be sure to call our implant dentistry office if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment and have beautiful, new, fully functioning teeth with dental implants.
|Contact Us Today at (763) 417-9975! |